Sailor® SP3500 EX
Communication is vital for the safety and efficiency on board all vessels operating in hazardous environments, such as tankers, supply vessels and other offshore operations. Choosing a portable radio specially designed for this harsh environment is a must.
Fully waterproof, the ATEX versions of the SAILOR SP3500 portable series is built specifically for use at sea, so it can be trusted to provide reliable communication whatever the conditions.
All SAILOR SP3500 ATEX versions are designed with the user in mind, and are ideal for work in hazardous marine environments. The unique SAILOR SP3540 VHF is both ATEX and GMDSS approved, so it can be used for on board communication and to fulfill safety requirements if an incident should occur.
- Robust design
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Large display
- Clear sound
- Large tactile buttons
- Ribbed grip
- Interface to external accessories – e.g. SAILOR 3595 Hand Microphone ATEX
For a full range of accessories call us on +44 (0) 1224 775717CONTACT US
PACKAGES & FEATURES
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
The SAILOR SP3530/SP3540/SP3560 packages consist of:
- Transceiver and antenna
- Belt clip and lanyard
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery and charger
- AC/DC converter/adaptor
- DC connection
- Operators manual
- The SAILOR SP3540 also includes a Lithium battery for GMDSS application.
WIDE RANGE OF ACCESSORIES
In addition to the standard package a range of accessories are available, making the SAILOR SP3500 portable series even more vital for all marine applications:
- SAILOR 3590 Hand Microphone with Interface for OTTO Engineering accessories
- SAILOR 3595 Hand Microphone ATEX with interface for SAVOX and PELTOR accessories
- Interface cables for PELTOR and SAVOX accessories
- Service/programming cable
- Dual charger
- Leather carry and soft carry bags with shoulder strap